Is Your Food Making You Sick?
Are you suffering from a stubborn health problem that won’t go away no matter what you try? Or perhaps the medications and treatments you’re taking aren’t actually getting at the root cause of your illness – but you want something that will? If you feel this way, or know someone that does, consider some important facts:
- Medical research has shown that sensitivities to food and food-chemicals can be involved in a wide array of painful symptoms and chronic health problems
- Sensitivities are types of inflammatory reactions that is entirely different than food allergy and most doctors are unaware they are different
- If foods and additives in your diet are contributing to your illness, whatever medications you take will ultimately fail because they only mask the symptoms. They don’t treat the underlying cause of the symptoms – hidden inflammation caused by sensitivity reactions to foods and food-chemicals
- And as is too often the case, many medications have side effects that can lead to other health problems
If food sensitivities are causing your illness and you don’t properly address them, you could easily end up suffering for many years, spending thousands of dollars for treatments that will never work the way you want. This is the experience of millions of Americans who have misdiagnosed or neglected food sensitivities.
An All-Too-Common Problem
Tens of millions of Americans suffer from food sensitivities. Many know that sometimes foods seem to cause symptoms, but they haven’t been able to figure out their reactive foods, so they keep on suffering. Conditions such as:
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Acid reflux
- Migraine and other headaches
- Weight imbalances
- Chronic fatigue
- Skin eruptions
- Brain fog
And many other uncomfortable lingering health problems are often directly related to hidden inflammatory reactions to the foods we eat. Even so called “healthy” and “anti-inflammatory” foods such as salmon, parsley, turmeric, ginger, blueberries, or garlic can provoke inflammation and symptoms in sensitive individuals.
MRT®: The Best Way to Identify Hidden Inflammatory Foods
The first thing a food sensitivity sufferer needs to do is identify their inflammatory foods and food-chemicals. In the past, this has been easier said than done for many reasons:
- Food sensitivity reactions may be delayed by hours or even days after ingestion. Even if you suspect food sensitivities, would you consider that the headache you have right now was caused by something you ate yesterday?
- Food sensitivities are dose-related. This means a small or moderate amount of a reactive food may not cause any noticeable symptoms, but a larger amount does. Or perhaps when you eat 2-3 moderately reactive foods at the same time, you get symptoms. But if you ate only 1 of those foods you wouldn’t.
- If that wasn’t enough of a challenge, reactive foods vary widely from person to person, even if they have the same symptoms
- There are usually many reactive foods and food-chemicals, not just one or two.
There are also complexities with how the inflammatory process occurs inside the body making it impossible for traditional allergy tests to identify sensitive foods. Remember – these are sensitivities not allergies. Unfortunately most doctors know about food allergy but are unaware of food sensitivities. Therefore, if they don’t know about food sensitivities they won’t know the signs and symptoms of them, and won’t be able to guide you correctly in how to identify your hidden reactive foods. Fortunately, the patented Mediator Release Test (MRT®) can make this difficult situation much easier. MRT® is a simple but very powerful blood test. MRT® is patented because it provides clinically relevant information that no other sensitivity blood test can provide. MRT® is the only blood test that quantifies the inflammatory response to foods and food-chemicals, letting you know not just which foods you should stay away from, but more importantly which foods are your BEST foods – those with the lowest level of reactivity. In fact, independent studies confirm MRT® is the most accurate and most comprehensive blood test available for food and food-chemical reactions. The information MRT® provides directly translates into the most effective therapy – the LEAP Anti-Inflammatory Eating Plan. LEAP is the most effective therapy because it routinely produces the most complete results in the shortest time possible. For people who desire additional support beyond the testing alone, dietary counseling from Certified LEAP Therapists is available. LEAP dietary care provides you the opportunity to get the maximum benefit from your testing. If you want the best, you can have it with LEAP. LEAP has helped thousands of patients across the country turn years of suffering into a bright, happy, healthy future, free of the symptoms that once seemed an inescapable part of life. Even world class athletes have used LEAP to help them be their absolute best. Find out today if your health problems stem from food sensitivities. Talk with your healthcare provider TODAY. You’ll be glad you did.
Complimentary Patient Prescreening
If you are currently experiencing chronic unresolved health problems and want to know if the patented MRT® blood test and LEAP anti-inflammatory eating plan is something that might help you, then fill in the Complimentary Prescreening Form below. After submitting the completed form one of Oxford’s representatives will contact you and discuss the likelihood that food sensitivities are playing a role in your condition. All information submitted is kept completely confidential and will never be sold or used by third parties. Note: The Complimentary Prescreening is not available for residents of New York State, or for those living outside the continental United States.